Tales From The Camping House

Tales From The Camping House

Monday, February 13, 2012

We've Gone To The Birds

Monday, February 13, 2012

My niece, Sarah, asked why people got obsessed with birds when they got older.  All I can say is we too have gone to the birds as we have gotten older.  I think they are fascinating to watch, it just seems the perfect activity to be part and observe nature. So, we have spent some time watching the birds here at Goliad State Park.  We have seen



Yellow Finches



 Tufted Titmouse



 Robin



Cardinals (Male on the left, 2 females on the right)



 Mockingbird




We saw some Green Jays the first day we were here.  We didn't have our camera, so thanks to Wikipedia here's a picture of one.

We are by no means experts, so if I label one wrong, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment